Introduction & Disclaimer


Dear Brides-to-be & Grooms-to-be,

I am very pleased to present my wedding preparation kit for all couples who are going to get married soon or in the mid of preparation.

A small introduction of me, I first started to prepare my wedding on August 2007 as my big day was on March 2009. As and when I had gone through my preparation, I started to compile and share my experience to guide all couples.

This blog will assist you on the information on how you can start your wedding and some resources. So-called a useful blog that compile from my research and experience to provide all informations for all brides-to-be or grooms-to-be.

As I say, all informations compile from my research and experience, you will expect some copyrights from other articles & websites.

For advertising, you are always welcome to share with everyone. Give me your email and I will contact you directly. Advertising in this blog is FREE.

Hope this kit will be useful to you! Have fun!

Copyright 2008-2009 © wedding-prep-kit.blogspot.com & Other Websites


Past Updates


◕ October 2008
◕ November 2008
◕ December 2008
◕ January 2009
◕ February 2009
◕ March 2009
◕ April 2009
◕ May 2009
◕ June 2009
◕ July 2009
◕ August 2009



Labels

◕ Checklist
◕ Copyright
◕ Emergency Kit
◕ Guide
◕ Preparation
◕ Tradition
◕ Wedding Mistakes
◕ Wedding Website


Bridal Studio

◕ Bridal Package
◕ Bridal Studio
◕ Wedding Gown


For Brides

◕ Brides
◕ Bridal Bouquets
◕ Bridal Shoes


Hotels

◕ Hotel
◕ Wedding Venue


Solemnisation

◕ Outdoor Wedding
◕ Ring Pillow
◕ ROM
◕ Solemnisation
◕ Wedding Vow


Photography & Videography

◕ Photography
◕ Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
◕ Videography


Venues

◕ Restaurant
◕ Wedding Banquet


Locations

◕ Beach Road
◕ Bugis
◕ Changi
◕ CityHall
◕ Clarke Quay
◕ East Coast Road
◕ Havelock Area
◕ Newton
◕ Orchard
◕ Raffles Place
◕ Sentosa
◕ Tanjong Pagar


Transportation

◕ Transport


Stationery

◕ Invitation
◕ Wrist Corsages


Songs

◕ Chinese Song
◕ English Song


Updates

◕ Advertising
◕ Promotion
◕ Wedding Show


Share your view








Advertisements


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wedding Songs (English)

These are the list of songs suitable to play during your wedding dinner.

A Little More Time On You - N Sync
A Whole New World - Aladdin
Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
All My Life - KC & Jojo
Angels - Robbie Williams
As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
At The Beginning - Richard Marx & Donna Lewis

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
Before I Fall In Love - Coco Lee
Best of My Love - Aswad
Bridal March - Jonathan Cain

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Jay & The Americans
Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray

Eternal Flame - Bangles
Eternal Love - P.J. & Duncan
Everyday I Love You - Boyzone
Everything I Do, I Do For You - Bryan Adams

Falling Into You - Celine Dion
Feeling Good - Michael Bubble
For A Life Time - Jonathan Cain
For The First Time - Kenny Loggins
From The Heart - Another Level
From This Moment - Shania Twain

Grow Old With Me - Mary Chapin Carpenter
Grow Old with You - Adam Sandler

Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton
How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
How Did I Fall In Love With You - Backstreet Boys
How Do I Live - Trisha Yearwood

I'll Be There For You - Backstreet Boys
I'll Be Loving You (Forever) - New Kids On The Block
I've Been Waiting For You - Guys Next Door
I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees
I Finally Found Someone - Bryan Adams
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
I Live My Life For You - Firehouse
I Love You - Celine Dion
I Promise You (With Everything I Am) - Backstreet Boys
I Swear - All 4 One
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You - Tina Arena & Marc Anthony
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
I Will Love You Always And Forever - Donna Lewis

La Vie En Rose - Tony Bennett & KD Lang
L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole (or Michael Bublé)
Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet
Love Of A Lifetime - Firehouse
Love Me - Collin Raye
Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley

Make You Happy - Celine Dion
My Valentine - Jim Brickman & Martina McBride

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Medeiros
Now and Forever - Richard Marx
Now That I Found You - Michael Bolton

One Boy One Girl - Collin Raye
Out Of The Blue - Michael Learns To Rock
Over The Rainbow (What A Wonderful World) - Aselin Debison

Paint My Love - Michael Learns To Rock
Perfect Moment - Martine McCutcheon
Power Of Love - Celine Dion

Quando, Quando, Quando - Michael Bubble

Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

Thank You for Loving Me - Bon Jovi
The Geatest Love Of All - George Benson
The Joy Of Life - Kenny G
The Wedding Song - Kenny G
This I Promise You - N Sync
Till The End - The Outsiders
To Love You More - Celine Dion
Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
True to Your Heart - 98 Degree & Stevie Wonder
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers

When I Fall In Love - Rick Astley
When I Need You - Leo Sayer
What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful) - Backstreet Boys
When You Believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
When You Tell Me That You Love Me - Diana Ross
When You Wish Upon A Star - Eternal
Wonderful Tonight - Damage

Yes, I Will - Backstreet Boys
You'll Be In My Heart - Phill Collins
You're Still The One - Shania Twain
You're The First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
You've Got A Way - Shania Twain
You've Made Me So Happy - The Whispers
You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
You Decorated my Love - Kenny Rogers

** Update more in near future

Labels:


12:19 AM